Find out more about Email Management Software
What is Email Management Software?
Email management software helps companies to easily manage large volumes of inbound email. It is used by businesses to provide customer support via email response. This type of software includes a ticketing system that assigns reference numbers to email queries. This helps agents to track and respond to email requests more easily. Another useful functionality is email receipt which helps to minimize spam. Other key features are data enhancement which provides details about an email’s author and intelligence analysis which helps readers to understand the content of an email. Top email management solutions also offer email archiving and quick retrieval. Our review team currently rates Front as the leading app in this category, but you can also check out other popular systems to select the right one for your unique needs.
Most Popular Email Management Software
Best Email Management Software
How To Choose The Best Email Management Software
It is well known that sales professionals have to bombard customers with their brand message to goad them to buy their products. In fact, stats show that customers may be needed to be reminded as many as seven times before they make up their mind to buy a product. This highlights the importance of investing in the best email management software for enterprises and SMBS, as emails are the preferred option for online marketing.
Get to know each product with free trial
It is a good idea to start your search for the best email management software by trying out the free trials of popular apps. You can start by registering for the free trial of SendinBlue Email reviews which has received an impressive SmartScore and user satisfaction rating.
- Startups and small businesses can use email management software for customer support.
- Mid-sized companies and growing organizations can use the tool manage emails/enquiries.
- Large enterprises and Fortune 500 giants can use a good email management software to manage large volumes of customer emails responsively and effectively.
What are Examples of Email Management Software?
- CDMessenger: The Corporate Digital Messenger (CDMessenger) application from Live2Support helps users communicate in a secure and stable environment.
- Zoho Mail: Zoho Mail is an amazing email platform for small business and large companies that offers an ad-free, minimalist interface and robust features designed for professional use.
- Yesware: Yesware is an all-in-one sales toolkit that helps you to connect with prospects and close deals, right from your inbox.
- SendinBlue Email: SendinBlue enables enterprises to build and grow relationships using transactional emails, email campaigns, and SMS messages.
- SendGrid: SendGrid is a leading cloud-based email app that effectively delivers more than 18 billion customer engagement emails every month for internet and mobile-based organizations.
Types of Email Management Software
There are two major types:
- Desktop email clients like Microsoft Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird offer a list of sophisticated features including WYSIWYG editors for composing messages and anti-spam and anti-phishing security.
- Online email services, called webmail, also offer the same features as desktop email software. Popular online email services are Gmail and Yahoo! Mail.
Key Features of Email Management Software
The software should offer support for different mail formats, attachments, and languages.
- Simple User Interface: Ideally, the system should offer a single interface to enable you to manage folders and files, and access and monitor mailboxes in real-time across the full environment.
- Email Processing: It should provide added support for mail formats and languages and enable better visibility to email flow.
- Expanded Capabilities: Agents should be able to view multiple emails at a time as well as multiple email chains in multiple mailboxes.
- Track Incidents Appropriately: You should be able to view related email messages and other interaction histories across a particular incident or group of incidents, to get the necessary context.
- Boost Productivity: The software should offer a range of tools to boost operational productivity including managed escalations, automated and suggested responses, and automatic categorization.
- Measure and Improve Performance: You should be able to optimize your operations with real-time email management dashboards, management reports, and agent SLA timers with a simple, intuitive interface.
- Secure Message Portal: Some vendors offer a secure message portal that allows companies to exchange confidential emails with partners and customers over a secure platform. This portal combines the email response management system and Web portal technology to enable users to instantly share data and perform crucial business tasks without worrying about identity theft, negative publicity, or liability.
Benefits of Email Management Software
- You can eliminate the need for end-user training if the software has an intuitive interface
- Increase agent productivity by identically managing regular and secure emails
- The solution should integrate with knowledge management software to provide accuracy and consistency
- It should allow you to authenticate users with personalized questions
- You should be able to protect emails in a secure server, rather than routing across unknown systems
- Apply company branding standards to email templates and messages
How to Choose the Best Email Marketing Software
Consider the following factors to select a suitable email management software:
Spoilt for Choice: Nowadays, there are numerous vendors of good quality email management software, each offering their own features and pricing models. This makes it tough to select an appropriate system for your individual needs. It is a difficult process to transmit mailing lists across various services and you could end up losing subscribers too in the process.
Database Export and Import: An important feature in email management software is database export and import. You should be able to import subscriber lists, if you already have them. Plus, the system should allow you to export subscriber lists for backup or to use them in other applications.
Registering and Unsubscribing: The software should allow clients to unsubscribe or subscribe as per their wish. It should provide these options both online on the website and within the newsletter sent along with the email.
Subscription Verification: This useful feature allows you to check whether a new subscriber is really interested in your messages. It helps to prevent getting subscribers who may not be interested in your newsletter and brand messages. It also reduces the chances of users unsubscribing or your email getting marked as spam in the receivers’ inbox.
No Limit on Size: Free email management systems usually have a limit on the number of messages you can send out every month as well as on the size of the newsletter you send. Opt for paid versions, as they usually do not impose any such restrictions.
Personalization: This important element allows you to customize the emails and marketing newsletter you send in the manner you wish to.
Removal of Bouncing Address: Sometimes, your marketing email may bounce back without reaching the other party. This could occur if a subscriber changes their email ID or fails to update their subscription. The email management system should allow you to remove these wrong email addresses which are resulting in email bounce back.
Information on Demographics: The software should allow you to get basic demographic information when subscribers register for your newsletter. This data can prove to be comprehensive and useful in understanding the demographic details of your target audience.
We hope this article has informed you adequately about the key features to look for in a good email management software. Register for the free trials of leading vendors and check which ones offer these useful features to zero in on the right system for your business needs.
List of Email Management Software Companies
Page last modified
FinancesOnline utilizes our special SmartScore™ system to analyze all the software in the Email Management Software category in orded to help you get the best possible app. It evaluates the following metrics: cruscial modules, collaboration capabilities, customization, available integrations, simplicity, help & support, security, support for smartphones and tablets, media rating. At the moment, Zoho Mail is the leader in this category and is recommended by our experts. After detailed testing it received the best results among its competitors and we strongly suggest that you include it as one of the choices for your business.
A look at total user satisfaction with the products in our Email Management Software category calculated using our unique algorythm that analyzes client reviews, comments and opinions across a wide set of social media sites in order to help you make an informed investment choice.
Each vendor in the Email Management Software category will provide a different set of pricing plans for its service and each plan will include a different group of features. Below we list the general pricing for the most affordable package offered for each product. Keep in mind that advanced features may cost extra.
An analysis of what kind of devices and operating systems are supported by these B2B solutions in the Email Management Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Find out what languages and geographies are served by the popular B2B services in the Email Management Software category, including apps designed for international markets and prepared for multi-cultural groups of employees.
Learn what pricing plans are provided by the vendors in the Email Management Software category to see which one suits your business needs and expenses best. Note that some solutions can provide free or freemium accounts for you to test first.
A brief look at which groups of customers a selected B2B platform in the Email Management Software category provides for, from small businesses and non-profits to large enterprises.